Natco Pomalidomide 4 mg Capsules Details :
• Brand : Pomalid 4 mg
• Another Available Strength : Pomalid 2 mg & 1 mg
• Active Ingredient : Pomalidomide
• Manufacturer : Natco
• Dosage Form : Capsules
• Packaging Size : 21 Capsules
POMALID USES :
Multiple myeloma is a cancer of plasma cells in the bone marrow that often leads to bone destruction and bone marrow failure. Immune-modifying drugs can be used to help the immune system fight the cancer cells or to keep them from multiplying. Pomalidomide (Pomalid) is the most effective immune-modifying drug indicated for people with multiple myeloma (A cancer of plasma cells). This medicine is usually combined with another drug, such as dexamethasone.
HOW TO TAKE POMALID :
- Do not take more capsules than prescribed. Means don’t take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Do not crush, chew, break, or open a pomalidomide capsule.
- The medicine from inside the capsule can be dangerous if it gets in your eyes, mouth, or nose, or on your skin. If this occurs, wash your skin with soap and water or rinse your eyes with water.
- Swallow the capsule whole with a full glass of water.
- This medication should be taken at approximately the same time each day.